The Bulgari Boutique at Via Condotti 10 is the third Jewelry boutique founded by the first generation of Voulgaris in 1905 and for the 130th anniversary of the brand in 2014 it undertook a big restyling project including a whole new lighting project with advanced technical aspects. Peter Marino was the architect in charge and the client’s briefing was a celebration of the brand balancing between modern and classic.
Ancient Greece’s style and the Roman grandeur were the main influence and inspiration and in the end all the materials and design gestures resulted in a visual coherence and variety, respecting major existing architectural features.
CUSTOM MADE LIGHT FIXTURE
Design Metis Lighting