The candidate will be part of the design team, lighting up ideas and new concepts.
He/She will actively take part to the lighting design project, from sketched to execution, cooperating smoothly and with a positive attitude with the large multidisciplinary team.
If yu have a thing for design and light is your true passion, that’s your chance to shine bright.
The successful candidate is in line with the following requirements:
– Architecture degree and/or a Lighting Design Master Degree.
– A minimum working experience in the design field at least for 1-2 years.
– Fluent English both spoken and written.
– A bright creative attitude, attention to details, helpful and enthusiastic.
– Enjoying working in a large and multidisciplinary team, exchanging feedback and contribute with new ideas and inputs.
Software we daily use at the studio: Autocad, 3DS Max, Dialux, Revit, Solidworks, Adobe Suite and Microsoft office full-pack (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
– Collaborate with the design team for lighting up ideas and concepts.
– Actively take part to the lighting design from sketches to execution.
– Punctual in finishing assignments without leaving any project’s details behind.
– Cooperate smoothly and with a luminous positive attitude.
We’re based in Milan.
Travel to meetings or job sites may be required.
Metis is pleased to review and evaluate your application:
Metis is pleased to review and evaluate your application. Sending your cv + portfolio (max 10M) at email@example.com